When I'm driving all autosteer functions work. When my girlfriend drives, autosteer will engage, hold car in lane, slow down to the speed of vehicle ahead, BUT will not change lanes when turn signal is pressed...even when I reach over to engage it....any suggestions?
    02-28-2017 08:43 AM
    First off, in an effort to reproduce your conundrum, we came to the following conclusion after five attempts... it might be a good idea to offload the weight sensor in the seat by allowing her to sit directly on the seat rather than on your lap ;-)

Ok, here's what we've noticed.
    When changing lanes a bit of resistance must be placed on the steering wheel while indicating the lane change. Second, the Tesla will not change lanes if the sensors indicate that a vehicle or object is too close to the car. Third, in v7 we needed to keep the indicator on until we were fully centered in the target lane. Fourth, be gentle but firm and patient all at the same time. ;-)
    03-04-2017 10:20 AM