Long time car nut here... Typically I enjoy tinkering on vehicles that blow stuff up (hehe, as in internal combustion) ๐Ÿ˜ . None the less, the Tesla brand is definitely up and coming and their cars are definitely something to take notice of.... Not to mention their charismatic point man, Mr. Musk.

I don't own a Tesla or any electric / hybrid kind of vehicle, but will still be stopping by here every now and then to listen, learn, and maybe provide some assistance if I can.
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-16-2016 08:59 PM
    Hey Penguin!! Good to see you here. I'm kinda in the same position, but will be considering a new car shortly. I'm just sure if I'm ready for an electic but I'm certainly here to take in what the forum has to offer and give where I can
    Penguwin likes this.
    05-21-2016 10:57 PM
    Hey Penguin!! Good to see you here. I'm kinda in the same position, but will be considering a new car shortly. I'm just sure if I'm ready for an electic but I'm certainly here to take in what the forum has to offer and give where I can
    All while being pantless, I presume? ๐Ÿ˜

Sorry for anyone that finds that comment odd... it's an inside joke ๐Ÿ˜‚ .

Good to see you over here as well... let us know what you end up getting car wise, that is.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-22-2016 12:51 AM
    Hey Penguwin! Good to see you here as well. Maybe some day soon we can discuss using our smartwatches in our smart electric cars!
    Penguwin likes this.
    06-01-2016 12:33 AM