I am a new tesla owner as from last week. So there are a few tesla features I need to get adjusted to.
    1/ The first thing I noticed on my model s was that when I tried to adjust the right wing mirror to be able to see cars to the right of me the furthest I could adjust it was to have it showing me the back end of the car. Can anyone tell me if this is normal as it seems a little odd to me.
    2/ The next thing that seems strange is the parking brake. I have had cars with anti rollback brakes before and electronic handbrakes but the model s version seems a little odd. If I am on a hill then fine, the brake remains on whilst I transition my foot from the brake to the accelerator however when I am on a slight uphill gradient I notice the car will roll back a little on the transition from the brake to the accelerator. I have a personal hate for people who drop back before pulling away as it shows lack of clutch Control and driving skills. So apart from sticking it into park at a junction, which looks silly as the interior lights come on, I am stuck with doing a lightning right foot shuffle to the accelerator to avoid to much rollback. Again is this normal?
    03-19-2017 03:02 PM
    I'm reaching out and trying to get you help here.

Welcome to Tesla Central!
    03-19-2017 07:33 PM
    The right side mirror on mine can be adjusted pretty far towards the outside. Make sure your mirror housing itself is completely extended out. If someone accidentally bumped it such that it got turned in a bit, that might explain your seemingly limited range.

Mine also activates the hill brake pretty quickly. I often get stuck on the exit ramp from the parking garage at work due to stopped traffic in front of me, and I've noticed that there's very little if any rollback, both when I release the throttle to step on the brake, and then when I release the brake to hit the throttle. If your car is rolling back a lot, I'd contact Tesla and see if they have to adjust anything.
    pkcable and James Falconer like this.
    03-20-2017 12:09 AM
    Can you take a picture of the wing mirror when fully wide so I can compare.
    03-20-2017 02:39 PM

Hopefully these images are helpful, but I'm not sure how much you can tell.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-21-2017 06:49 PM