- Junior Member
04-27-2016, 12:33 AM #3
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My plan is getting 10kW solar with SolarEdge inverters (which I found safest and most effective), some PowerWalls and then buying Model S.
I am just curious how many of PowerWalls would be necessary to go at least 90-100% off grid with ability to charge S and how long would this setup last.
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Buying a Model 3Replies: 16Last Post: 11-28-2016, 01:56 PM
- By B. Diddy in forum Model S OwnersReplies: 12Last Post: 08-09-2016, 01:00 PM
- By TeslaGuy in forum Buying a Model 3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2016, 10:57 AM
- By Assassin Droid in forum Tesla ReviewsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2016, 05:48 AM
- By B. Diddy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2016, 01:38 AM