So when will Tesla Central be getting it's own app then? Would love to see it a similar style (and quality) of the iMore app but very Tesla-like!
    Zach Gilbert and brian4591 like this.
    04-18-2016 12:03 PM
    That would for sure be nice!
    04-19-2016 11:50 AM
    It's on google store now! Not sure of apple yet...

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk
    05-12-2016 09:54 AM
    You can now get the Tesla Central forums app on iTunes and Google Play!

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tesl...UtcUvbUpU47496
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eslacentralcom

Let me know what you think!
    brian4591 likes this.
    05-19-2016 02:58 PM
    You can now get the Tesla Central forums app on iTunes and Google Play!

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tesl...UtcUvbUpU47500
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eslacentralcom

Let me know what you think!
    Both this app and Tapatalk will not allow me to log in, since I use a password that contains special characters.
    05-22-2016 12:51 PM
    Laura, this is an issue Tapatalk side, and I cannot guarantee when (or if) they will fix. I'd suggest removing the special character from your password (but do choose a new, strong password of course!).
    05-30-2016 02:09 PM
    Laura, this is an issue Tapatalk side, and I cannot guarantee when (or if) they will fix. I'd suggest removing the special character from your password (but do choose a new, strong password of course!).
    Why don't the Tesla Central and VR Heads have the same Passport login, including social logins, like all the other sites?
    05-31-2016 09:25 PM
    I had my password manager app create a secure password that doesn't have special characters, so I'm here now, but that bug needs fixed.
    05-31-2016 10:34 PM
    @Laura - what do you mean about the Passport login?

We're in the middle of some Tapatalk updates if you're referring to the apps... Right now Tesla Central and VRHeads have an updated build. We're sorting out some other minor issues and updates to all the other apps.
    06-01-2016 09:00 AM
    @Laura - what do you mean about the Passport login?

We're in the middle of some Tapatalk updates if you're referring to the apps... Right now Tesla Central and VRHeads have an updated build. We're sorting out some other minor issues and updates to all the other apps.
    If you check the AC, WC, CB, IM, CN apps for Android (not the forums apps, but the general apps like this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tral.app&hl=en, you'll see that one can log in using his/her Passport account (user name/password, G+, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter). Tesla and VR Android apps only allow one to log in using his/her user name/password. The social logins from Passport are not present.
    06-01-2016 01:30 PM
    Laura,

The 'official' apps (not Tapatalk apps) are built by us. That's why you can login via Passport. The Tesla Central and VRHeads apps are Tapatalk apps only at this point. We're in the middle of some updates with those, so hold tight.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-02-2016 09:09 AM
    Laura,

The 'official' apps (not Tapatalk apps) are built by us. That's why you can login via Passport. The Tesla Central and VRHeads apps are Tapatalk apps only at this point. We're in the middle of some updates with those, so hold tight.
    Thanks! That also explains why sharing any of the blog posts on Twitter just gives the link, not the headline. I prefer to use Twitter on my mobile devices, rather than on desktop, and it would be nice to be able to share the blogs with the headlines showing in addition to the links. I like to use Twitter to promote all the sites.
    06-03-2016 03:46 AM
    Thanks Laura - appreciate you spreading the word!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-03-2016 08:59 AM