If traveling north up I95, the new update does show the amenities, but how about stating the name of the business whose parking lot it is in. Sitting and looking around close to midnight in a plaza by a highway off ramp isn't fun. For Lumberton, and others, couldn't you state its in the back left side of the Texas Steakhouse? It can't be seen from the road, and it's a large plaza.
    01-20-2017 10:31 PM
    Hopefully, someone is reading this. While going to the instructed Supercharger in DC, it's WAY TOO FAR FROM THE HIGHWAY.
    Additionally, the guidance is incorrect. It sends you to the back of a shopping center, while the charging stations are in the PARKING GARAGE.
    01-21-2017 05:36 AM
    Also, while going up I95, why does the software not realize that Delaware has Tesla Superchargers at the rest stop by the Welcome Center. That would have been helpful instead of the alternative provided.

Note : Charger 3A is malfunctioning at The Marketplace in Trenton.
    Also, the ones working only charge at 120miles an hour, compared to the others which were high 200s to 300.
    Last edited by danstesla; 01-21-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    01-21-2017 08:56 AM
    Hopefully, someone is reading this. While going to the instructed Supercharger in DC, it's WAY TOO FAR FROM THE HIGHWAY.
    Additionally, the guidance is incorrect. It sends you to the back of a shopping center, while the charging stations are in the PARKING GARAGE.
    So I left the station by the Barnes and Noble, used an app, and found a Tesla Station on I95 at the Joyce Kilmer Rest Stop 10 minutes north giving 316mph.
    01-21-2017 09:55 AM
    You raise some good points. The Tesla supercharger in Woodbridge, VA. is so hard to find at night and poorly lighted. I drove around the mall for 10-15min and the navigation was just directing me to the mall.
    Finally, I called Tesla and they told me specifically which stores to look for.
    It was very frustrating since my battery was under 50 miles and I did not know the area. Lighting was very poor and signage could not be seen at night..
    Improvement is needed there.
    01-25-2017 05:58 AM
    Dear Elon, Please hire someone to actually drive a vehicle up and down the I95 corridor from FL to New York. The software which advises which supercharger to use, as well as the directions to get there are riddled with bugs.
    Going south through DC, it ran me in circles on surface roads, NOT FUN.
    02-25-2017 08:28 AM
    Agree
    03-04-2017 10:55 AM