- 10-20-2016, 05:39 AM #1
New Hardware makes the Model S and X FULLY autonomous, software to catch up.
This article on Arrs Technica is very interesting, yesterday Elon announced Hardware II.... Tesla Model S and X are now capable of fully autonomous driving | Ars Technica UK
- 10-22-2016, 02:27 PM #2
Yeah, this is very exciting. Hopefully legislation comes out soon to help push this along.
Looks like cars will be like smartphones, major technology updates every year or two.
- 10-23-2016, 12:07 PM #3
- 11-04-2016, 09:59 AM #4
- By Tesla Question in forum Ask a Question (no registration!)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2016, 04:12 PM
- By Tesla Question in forum Ask a Question (no registration!)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2016, 03:48 PM
- By mrfreeze in forum Tesla News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2016, 03:00 PM
- By brian4591 in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2016, 11:07 PM
- By mrfreeze in forum Tesla News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2016, 04:09 PM