I am interested the Model 3 Tesla, with all the Bells and Whistles, what will the end cost be? Will the cost include charging at stations? Or will I have to pay extra to use charging stations?
    05-25-2016 01:32 PM
  2. B. Diddy said: Best Answer

Welcome to TeslaCentral! Currently, charging at any Tesla charging station (i.e., the ones at the showrooms) or Tesla superchargers is free for owners. I highly doubt they would start charging us for that.

You'll have to wait for the official pricing. My guess is that with various options like Premium Packages, larger battery packs, Ludicrous Mode capability, etc., a fully-loaded 3 could end up as high as $60-70K.
    Welcome to TeslaCentral! Currently, charging at any Tesla charging station (i.e., the ones at the showrooms) or Tesla superchargers is free for owners. I highly doubt they would start charging us for that.

You'll have to wait for the official pricing. My guess is that with various options like Premium Packages, larger battery packs, Ludicrous Mode capability, etc., a fully-loaded 3 could end up as high as $60-70K.
    06-01-2016 12:31 AM
    Speculation is that the model 3 will not include free charging.

If the base model is 35k, I am assuming that I am going to want to add at least another 10k to get autopilot, all wheel drive, and larger battery. Hopefully that also includes a very nice trim level or it really isn't going to be enough value for me to buy.
    07-30-2016 06:23 AM
    I am interested the Model 3 Tesla, with all the Bells and Whistles, what will the end cost be? Will the cost include charging at stations? Or will I have to pay extra to use charging stations?
    I think in a couple years time. Electric charging stations will be just like gas stations. You will have to pay for the amount you use. I do believe that if you charge your car at a dealership its free. BMW offers this as well. if you own a i8 you can charge the car for free at the dealership.
    01-07-2017 07:56 AM